Thursday, August 21, 2008

Small Fortune on You Tube

Greetings readers. Some of you reading this will know me. My name is Michael and I've had the privilege to be a deckhand on the Small Fortune on numerous occasions, and David has graciously given me the ability to post on the blog. I'll tell you more about myself, the boat, and our fishing trips and experiences later. But first, enjoy the following videos shot aboard the Small Fortune!

Here is a video of angler Matt catching a stubborn Albacore (longfin) Tuna on a Penn 30w reel. The fish took a Blue/White Jr. Ilander with Ballyhoo.




The next one is a video of Tony catching his first shark, a very sizeable Blue Shark that was released boatside. The video is a little long, but you will get some good glimpses of the shark if you don't get seasick from my shaky camera work.



There will be plenty more to come, but for now, I'll leave you with David's biggest Mahi-Mahi of all time!!!

No comments: